Emergency Dental Appointments in Healdsburg
COVID-19 Update: As of June 2, our practice has reopened for routine dental care and cosmetic dental appointments. We continue to see patients with dental emergencies on a case-by-case basis. Please call us for more information: Munselle Family Dentistry Healdsburg Office Phone Number 707-433-2425.
For more information about the coronavirus, please visit our COVID-19 page.
What is a Dental Emergency?
Review the list below or download our flyer to help you understand what dental issues are emergencies that you should call us for:
- Bleeding that doesn’t stop
- Painful swelling in or around your mouth
- Pain in a tooth, teeth or jaw bone
- Gum infection with pain or swelling
- After surgery treatment (dressing change, stitch removal)
- Broken or knocked out tooth
- Denture adjustment for people receiving radiation or other treatment for cancer
- Snipping or adjusting wire of braces that hurts your cheek or gums
- Biopsy of abnormal tissue
This flyer is in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you may download Acrobat Reader for free and use it to access this document.