Your initial appointment usually will consist of an examination and review of your treatment options. Usually, treatment can be done or started the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist, if applicable.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please alert the office if :
- You have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, rheumatic fever, artificial heart valves and joints, etc.
- If you are currently taking any medication, such as heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.
Are You Ready to Transform Your Smile?
If you’re in need of restorative or cosmetic dental treatments, Dr. Munselle and their team have the expertise to provide these services with the highest level of care.